Minimum Selection Requirement to complete the configuration:
- Input Type
- One Output Panel
Following functions are included by default (cannot be modified in the online configurator)
- 19” 3 U aluminum subrack
- Main switch
- Mains fuses
- Circuit breaker panel
- Emergency stop system
- Status LEDs for phase presence and emergency stop
- ON/OFF switch for switched outputs
- Mains Input: 400 V 3-phase or 230 V 1-phase
- Preferred connector types: e.g. IEC 60309 3L+N+PE, 6h, IEC 60320-C20, Harting Han 3A with Han Q 5/0
- With or without EMC filter
- AC Outputs: 2 rear panels with different connector types such as IEC 60320-C13, IEC 60320-C19 or CEE 7/3 Type F (Schuko).
- DC Output: 24 V DC, 14.6 A power supply with rear output panel
- Permanent AC Service Outputs: IEC 60320-C13 or CEE 7/3 Type F (Schuko) at the front and/or rear panel
- RCD circuit breaker
- Transparent cover for the circuit breakers
- Surge Arrester
- Inrush Current Limiter
- On customer request the safety features and power distribution can be divided into two devices. Please state requirement in additional comments.
- Optional remote management module (on/off function, all states can be queried remotely and all switching functions can be performed remotely) on custom request. Please state requirement in additional comments.
- All outputs except the "Service" outputs will be switched off by the Emergency Stop system
- All AC outputs are protected by circuit breakers.
- For IEC 60309 connectors EMC input filter can be selected. If EMC filter is required with other mains input connector, please state in additional requirements field